Really quick notice of delay for Piano no Mori. Encode started later than usual and we just found out a couple hours ago that the audio in our cap was borked. We got a v2 cap about 30 minutes ago buuuut the cap ended a tad too early. Timer can’t time until we have working frame-perfect audio, editor can’t edit until there’s a timed script (for accurate cps,) tl won’t be awake when editor finishes to finalize the script, and I also have work tomorrow from early morning to evening. We’re waiting on our v3 cap now. Expect a 24-48 hour delay, minimum.